Comfortable and affordable accommodations close to Niagara Wine Trail wineries and just minutes away from Niagara Falls and much more.
This quiet 1830's farmhouse 4,000 sq.ft. Victorian-style home displays original antiques throughout the large living space.
Three spacious bedrooms are located on the second floor. Each room is tastefully decorated and provides guests with a unique charm and comfort that only a country residence can provide.
ROOM RATE $85 per night
1. The Maple Room
- Soft blues and lace curtains warm this charming room highlighted with an 1840 bedroom suite and rolltop desk.
- Handstitched quilts add comfort in a room filled with a variety of classic books to enjoy before rest.
- Private bath, cable TV, air conditioning, fans, and southwest sun exposure.
3. The Wicker Room
- Mauve and Wedgewood Blue wallpaper enhance the white furniture which includes a queen size bed and a small day bed.
- Each white comforter boasts matching hand-stitched quilts with accompanying pillows and shams.
- This bright and comfortable room has original white shutters that accentuate its authenticity.
- Small private bath, cable TV, air conditioning, fans, and eastern sun exposure.
5. The Chestnut Room
- Victorian style curtains and accessories create an inviting setting for a restful sleep. A queen size black iron bed and antique dresser capture a time gone by.
- A masterpiece quilt of embroidered flowers hand-stitched together to provide a sense of time, energy and appreciation for this fine American art.
- Sitting area includes Victorian chairs with needlepoint cushion.
- Private bath, cable TV, air conditioning, fans, and western sun exposure.